What do SEO, CPI, KPI, CRO, SMM, CTR and the ubiquitous ROI have in common? All of them are in the glossary of the ever-developing internet marketing. SEO is search engine optimization, CPI is cost per impression, KPI is key performance indicators, CRO is conversion rate optimization, SMM is social media marketing, CTR is click through rate and ROI, of course, is return on investment. You can utilize them to promote your products and services and get the most out of your business.
Internet marketing, however, is much more than the above few acronyms.
Experts in the industry are predicting an exponential rise in the number of smartphone users. They recommend a focus on optimizing your websites for mobile and multi-screen experience can make a huge difference. A leading websites also report that 75 per cent of the global population uses mobile phones and the number is rising rapidly. There are also predictions of a growth in attribution tracking, which allows assigning a value to action that result in conversion.
Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest are also getting smarter. Then, several nonconventional methods in marketing as diverse as responsive designs, videos, blogs and data visualizations are in the mainstream now. All of these are guaranteed to make an impact like never before. You can bank on them!
Depending on your decision, planning and execution of the various strategies, internet marketing can make or mar your business. Significantly, with its speed, efficiency and reach, any company should inevitably include internet marketing in its marketing mix. Use it or lose your business is the order of today’s business.
It is no coincidence that all the successful businesses have a proper online marketing system in place, starting from creative web designs to aggressive and equally effective social media marketing tactics. Certainly, internet marketing is growing; and you can use it to grow your business as well.0
- Maximize your Business Profit by Using Local Listing
- Top 5 Website Must Haves
- 10 Critical SEO Metrics for Ensuring your Business Success
- Google “Pigeon” Update -Will it Impact your website?
- Face the Fierce Competition with Custom Website Design Services?
- What it takes to optimize your website’s landing page for mobile?
- Use SEO in right way to get higher ranking on Google
- Nirvana Canada Ranks Among Top 10 in TopSEOs
- Secure Money Transactions through your Website
- A Successful Website Leads to a Successful Business
- Website Design – The Crossroads of Your Business
- Reach for the Sky: Clean-up That Black Hat SEO!
- Things to Consider While Creating a Website for your Business
- Need of a Responsive Web Design
- Google Panda Update and its Ongoing Influence