What do SEO, CPI, KPI, CRO, SMM, CTR and the ubiquitous ROI have in common? All of them are in the glossary of the ever-developing internet marketing. SEO is search engine optimization, CPI is cost per impression, KPI is key performance indicators, CRO is conversion rate optimization, SMM is social media marketing, CTR is click through rate and ROI, of course, is return on investment. You can utilize them to promote your products and services and get the most out of your business.
Internet marketing, however, is much more than the above few acronyms.
Experts in the industry are predicting an exponential rise in the number of smartphone users. They recommend a focus on optimizing your websites for mobile and multi-screen experience can make a huge difference. A leading websites also report that 75 per cent of the global population uses mobile phones and the number is rising rapidly. There are also predictions of a growth in attribution tracking, which allows assigning a value to action that result in conversion.
Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest are also getting smarter. Then, several nonconventional methods in marketing as diverse as responsive designs, videos, blogs and data visualizations are in the mainstream now. All of these are guaranteed to make an impact like never before. You can bank on them!
Depending on your decision, planning and execution of the various strategies, internet marketing can make or mar your business. Significantly, with its speed, efficiency and reach, any company should inevitably include internet marketing in its marketing mix. Use it or lose your business is the order of today’s business.
It is no coincidence that all the successful businesses have a proper online marketing system in place, starting from creative web designs to aggressive and equally effective social media marketing tactics. Certainly, internet marketing is growing; and you can use it to grow your business as well.0
- Nirvana Canada Partners with WordLogic Corp on REACH Software Development
- Tips on SEO For Responsive Websites
- 4 Common Web Development Mistakes
- 4 Mobile Design Trends for 2015
- Impact of Website Loading Time on SEO Performance
- Must Have Elements for Landing Pages Design
- Tips for Efficient Social Media Marketing
- The Benefits of Responsive Design and SEO
- Understanding How Web Design And SEO Go Hand In Hand
- Useful Tips on How to Increase Sales Using SEO and eCommerce
- Using Video Marketing to Increase Sales
- Drupal Commerce vs. Magento
- Web Design Trends to Consider In 2015
- 5 SEO strategies for 2015
- Business Tips for the Digital Age