What do SEO, CPI, KPI, CRO, SMM, CTR and the ubiquitous ROI have in common? All of them are in the glossary of the ever-developing internet marketing. SEO is search engine optimization, CPI is cost per impression, KPI is key performance indicators, CRO is conversion rate optimization, SMM is social media marketing, CTR is click through rate and ROI, of course, is return on investment. You can utilize them to promote your products and services and get the most out of your business.
Internet marketing, however, is much more than the above few acronyms.
Experts in the industry are predicting an exponential rise in the number of smartphone users. They recommend a focus on optimizing your websites for mobile and multi-screen experience can make a huge difference. A leading websites also report that 75 per cent of the global population uses mobile phones and the number is rising rapidly. There are also predictions of a growth in attribution tracking, which allows assigning a value to action that result in conversion.
Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest are also getting smarter. Then, several nonconventional methods in marketing as diverse as responsive designs, videos, blogs and data visualizations are in the mainstream now. All of these are guaranteed to make an impact like never before. You can bank on them!
Depending on your decision, planning and execution of the various strategies, internet marketing can make or mar your business. Significantly, with its speed, efficiency and reach, any company should inevitably include internet marketing in its marketing mix. Use it or lose your business is the order of today’s business.
It is no coincidence that all the successful businesses have a proper online marketing system in place, starting from creative web designs to aggressive and equally effective social media marketing tactics. Certainly, internet marketing is growing; and you can use it to grow your business as well.0
- How to Choose a Web Design Company That Fits Your Needs
- 6 Great Ways to Increase Sales with Pinterest
- The Key Qualities of a Successful Social Media Marketer
- WordPress Vs Drupal: Which CMS Is the Best?
- 4 Ecommerce Site Design Trends for 2016
- 4 Ways to Update Your Web Design for Christmas
- 5 Ways A Mobile App Can Increase Conversions
- The Benefits of Web Application Development for Businesses
- 10 BIG Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- Understanding The Differences Between Web Design and Web Development
- Creative Ways of Making Your Video Content Work Harder
- 8 Web Design Trends to Look Out For in 2016
- Magento or Shopify: Which is the Best for Your E-commerce Store
- 4 Techniques That Build Trust in Your Website
- 6 Essential Things Your E-Commerce Site Should Have