A quality client service model is one that revolves around the objectives and goals of a client. For a business to realize its true potential on the Internet, it is important that it understands its core business objectives, its current position, niche market trends and also makes futuristic planning. Interactive marketing is based on this fact and aids in developing a marketing approach based on a customer’s recent purchase or their preferred purchases or choices in future.
Interactive marketing is different than internet marketing; although the Internet is used to implement interactive marketing. The process of understanding a customer’s point, recording its action and developing services to suit their future requirements is referred to as interactive marketing. It is also called trigger based marketing as the response of a customer towards a business idea, a message, products or a service shapes the future approach of the seller or service provider to serve their customers better. This form of marketing, where the customer is seen as the main trigger for improvement and changes in a present style of marketing and service is gradually becoming popular and thus being incorporated into internet marketing solutions as well.
With the impetus being laid on a customer’s feedback and their response to a brand campaign, or a product or service, interactive marketers can use their opinion and their reaction for brand building. One can further react to a customer’s actions by developing more customer-friendly services. One of the examples in this regard is interactive property management. If the customer has a better experience through viewing the design and construction process of a new property, dynamically accessing the growth ratio around the area such as civic amenities, then he is in a better position for making a decision. Similarly, there is interactive marketing seen in the feedback forms and surveys that are used to offer a more individualistic offer to a customer on an e-commerce site. Wish lists and preferences on Amazon.com are among the closest examples.
With a customer being the focal point of the approach, interactive marketing helps in serving the customer better with more involvement of the end user. For creating a brand or service that is tailor-made to fit a customer’s desires, interactive marketing is the future! Customer participation is encouraged and the target market itself facilitates in the building of a branding name. Hence, the brand that is finally presented is for and by the customers. The two-way communication process ensures that no concern or feedback goes unaddressed and better customer experience is guaranteed. Hence, it is a complete win-win situation for both the service providers and seekers.0
- 10 Critical SEO Metrics for Ensuring your Business Success
- Google “Pigeon” Update -Will it Impact your website?
- Face the Fierce Competition with Custom Website Design Services?
- What it takes to optimize your website’s landing page for mobile?
- Use SEO in right way to get higher ranking on Google
- Nirvana Canada Ranks Among Top 10 in TopSEOs
- Secure Money Transactions through your Website
- A Successful Website Leads to a Successful Business
- Website Design – The Crossroads of Your Business
- Reach for the Sky: Clean-up That Black Hat SEO!
- Things to Consider While Creating a Website for your Business
- Need of a Responsive Web Design
- Google Panda Update and its Ongoing Influence
- How to Improve Old Site SEO Rankings
- Google’s Algorithms Change and Ranking System